Thursday, March 20, 2014

Legal & Ethical Issues

The article, "Open source textbook program expanding in coming months" explains how schools are trying to keep updated with the technology and education. They were deciding on pursuing open source text books instead of the old traditional textbooks. Now a days I feel that students don't really like reading books in their hands and enjoy being more in the internet reading online. I believe that later on eventually textbooks wont exist and everything will be required to do online. I think that this open source textbook idea will be great for students to be more engaged in doing homework. They just seem to keep on coming up with brilliant ideas for students to get interested in school while it being fun.

4 comments:

  1. I also read this article. It's interest to see how technology is causing everything to evolve and become advance. After awhile I think books everywhere will be obsolete just as borders book store went out of business. Eventually every book will be online. So I agree 100% with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally also prefer to have online versions of my school textbooks. It is far more convenient and portable to have everything in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting how people won't need to have book shelves anymore haha. I still think some people prefer reading a hard copy of books, but everyone has their preferences. I personally like Ebooks since I can easily access and find any information I want, MUCH quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer bring a USB that stores all the textbook files than carrying 10 pounds of paperback textbooks. Technology makes everything more convenient!!

    ReplyDelete