Saturday, February 8, 2014

World Wide Web

The World Wide Web will keep on moving upward like it has in the previous years. I think the internet we have in our cellphones will become much more faster and they'll probably come up with a 5G in the near future.

According to Microsoft CEO to Focus on Mobile, Cloud Technology, they say that they are trying to focus on the mobile cloud technology. They have came up with a formula, but not the entire formula itself. They only have the latter half formula as of right now. Microsoft and CEO want  rivals such as Amazon, Apple etc. Companies will always look out for rivals so that they can be better than the rest.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Milton, I definitely agree that the internet will continue to grow and become much faster in the future, it has already developed so much since the dial up days and I do not see it slowing down anytime soon. There will be a day where we will look back and say "Remember when we used to have 4g LTE, it was so slow!".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The new technology always amazed me. I am looking forward for what new technology or service Microsoft will come up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I hope they not only come up with faster mobile internet but lower the prices. I wish we could have Google Fiber in Chicago. I also agree that cloud is our future and I hope that the Microsoft's new CEO can come up with the rest of the formula.

    ReplyDelete