Sunday, March 30, 2014

AI & Robotics

In my opinion I believe that robots can do some, but not entirely all the stuff us humans can do. I mean it'll be amazing and kind of weird to me if robots were to do exactly every single little thing that humans do. It's like robots would take over humans and of course over the world because basically technology has taken over our lives since we tend to use it every single day, for example our phones. To the question of who is likely to make more errors, if humans or robots I think that both evenly would make errors. I read the article about "Should we put robots on trial". It states how there are many robot-like machines in present day that any serious problem can be traced to human and it can be either because the machine was used incorrect or it was used to do harm intentionally. And this basically answers the question of whose fault was it. I believe they would automatically blame us humans first and then inspect the robot to see what was the problem after all.

4 comments:

  1. I agree but I also disagree with the mistake section, because I believe robots would not make as many mistakes as us humans would. For example, If a robot is specialized and designed for a particular job, I doubt it would make more errors than a human who has been trained in the same particular job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree machines can't copy us completely because they have a hard time making a moral decision which is important to us as humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, technology has taken over our lives. Yeah it'd definetly be weird if robots took over or did exactly what humans did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah due to our high technology , unfortunately Roberts are leading but still they are programmed by Humans.

      Delete